🍳 Full-Time & Part-Time Cook
Come and join the Bugaloe Family!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Full-Time (40 hours) and Part-Time (24 hours) Cook. We require previous experience in the field of minimum one year. Moreover, a flexible employee who is available to work breakfast, lunch and night shifts. Also, during holidays.
Examples of Daily Tasks Include:
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales
- Prepping Food
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Assist head chef
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Cleaning Kitchen
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Cook
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Motivated & Enthusiastic to work
If you are interested please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com!
🎤Singing waiter/waitress at Bugaloe Beach Bar.
Do you LOVE to sing?
Would you like to work as a Singing Waiter/Waitress on our tropical One Happy Island? Do you have the right skills to entertain people while serving the most delicious cocktails?
Bugaloe Beach Bar Aruba is looking for you!
– Singers with service experience (male/female, minimum age 21 years)
– A great pop/rock voice with a broad repertoire
– Proficiency in English
– Available for a minimum period of 1 year
Can you give our guests the ‘we want more’ feeling while singing their favorite song? Apply now! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org