Full-Time & Part-Time Cook
Come and join the Bugaloe Family!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Full-Time (40 hours) and Part-Time (24 hours) Cook. We require previous experience in the field of minimum one year. Moreover, a flexible employee who is available to work breakfast, lunch and night shifts. Also, during holidays.
Examples of Daily Tasks Include:
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales
- Prepping Food
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Assist head chef
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Cleaning Kitchen
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Cook
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Motivated & Enthusiastic to work
If you are interested please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Singing waiter/waitress at Bugaloe Beach Bar.
Do you LOVE to sing?
Would you like to work as a Singing Waiter/Waitress on our tropical One Happy Island? Do you have the right skills to entertain people while serving the most delicious cocktails?
Bugaloe Beach Bar Aruba is looking for you!
– Singers with service experience (male/female, minimum age 21 years)
– A great pop/rock voice with a broad repertoire
– Proficiency in English
– Available for a minimum period of 1 year
Can you give our guests the ‘we want more’ feeling while singing their favorite song? Apply now! Send your resume to email@example.com
We are looking for a Waiter/Waitress to join our team. Are you social, flexible, have previous experience in the field and always wanted to be part of our Bugaloe Family? Now is the time!
What we require
– Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
– Flexibility regarding work hours.
– Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
– Great interpersonal and communication skills
– Good time management
– Coordination to carry plates or trays without dropping anything.
– Team player
– Previous experience in the field.
– Ability to work with us for a minimum of 1 year.
What we offer
– A part in our Bugloe Family
– Gorgeous work environment
– Good tips
How to apply
To apply please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.